- Language: en
- Documentation version: development
Django 1.6.2 release notes¶
February 6, 2014
This is Django 1.6.2, a bugfix release for Django 1.6. Django 1.6.2 fixes several bugs in 1.6.1:
- Prevented the base geometry object of a prepared geometry to be garbage collected, which could lead to crash Django (#21662).
- Fixed a crash when executing the
changepasswordcommand when the user object representation contained non-ASCII characters (#21627).
collectstaticcommand will raise an error rather than default to using the current working directory if
STATIC_ROOTis not set. Combined with the
--clearoption, the previous behavior could wipe anything below the current working directory (#21581).
- Fixed mail encoding on Python 3.3.3+ (#21093).
- Fixed an issue where when
settings.DATABASES['default']['AUTOCOMMIT'] = False, the connection wasn’t in autocommit mode but Django pretended it was.
- Fixed a regression in multiple-table inheritance
- Added missing items to
- Fixed a field misalignment issue with
select_related()and model inheritance (#21413).
- Fixed join promotion for negated
- Oracle database introspection now works with boolean and float fields (#19884).
- Fixed an issue where lazy objects weren’t actually marked as safe when passed
mark_safe()and could end up being double-escaped (#21882).
Additionally, Django’s vendored version of six,
django.utils.six has been
upgraded to the latest release (1.5.2).