Django 3.1.2 release notes¶
October 1, 2020
Django 3.1.2 fixes several bugs in 3.1.1.
- Fixed a bug in Django 3.1 where
FileFieldinstances with a callable storage were not correctly deconstructed (#31941).
- Fixed a regression in Django 3.1 where the
QuerySet.orderedattribute returned incorrectly
GROUP BYqueries (e.g.
.annotate().values()) on models with
Meta.ordering. A model’s
Meta.orderingdoesn’t affect such queries (#31990).
- Fixed a regression in Django 3.1 where a queryset would crash if it contained
an aggregation and a
Qobject annotation (#32007).
- Fixed a bug in Django 3.1 where a test database was not synced during
creation when using the
MIGRATEtest database setting (#32012).
- Fixed a
django.contrib.admin.EmptyFieldListFiltercrash when using on a
- Fixed a regression in Django 3.1.1 where the admin changelist filter sidebar would not scroll for a long list of available filters (#31986).