Django 2.1.4 release notes¶
December 3, 2018
Django 2.1.4 fixes several bugs in 2.1.3.
- Corrected the default password list that
CommonPasswordValidatoruses by lowercasing all passwords to match the format expected by the validator (#29952).
- Prevented repetitive calls to
WKBWriterclass in an attempt to fix a random crash involving
- Fixed keep-alive support in
runserverafter it was disabled to fix another issue in Django 2.0 (#29849).
- Fixed admin view-only change form crash when using
- Fixed “Please correct the errors below” error message when editing an object in the admin if the user only has the “view” permission on inlines (#29930).