A regular meeting of the Django Software Foundation Board of Directors was held on June 08, 2017. Frank Wiles led the meeting.
- Frank Wiles
- Daniele Procida
- Rebecca Conley
- James Bennett
- Ken W. Alger
- Kenneth Love
- 2016 Bank reconciliation is done. PayPal and Stripe accounts need to be reconciled in Xero
- Benevity workplace giving
- Discrepancy in Mozilla dollar amount was for DEFNA
- Kansas Corporate Filing was done on 6 June 2017.
Frank is going to work on a blog post and announce continued agreement with JetBrains
Daniele is working on a program to:
- Developing a pathway to become a member of the core team
- How to use DSF finances (when and if available) to help/encourage to get involved
- At the moment there isn't an excessive amount of work on Django core, opportunities to pair with a community project will be explored.
DjangoCon Europe 2018
Heidelberg, Germany was approved as the 2018 site with dates of 23-27 May 2018. Call for volunteers will be forthcoming.
Vote on corporate membershipsNew corporate membership applications were submitted by, and unanimously approved for, the following corporate members:
- Divio - second invoice was sent, no response
- PyNam - Daniele will speak with organizers about timing.
- DjangoGirls Zamfara, additional information was provided.
- DjangoGirls Sango was approved for $300 sponsorship.
- DjangoGirls Banul was approved for $300 sponsorship.
Code of Conduct Committee
IRC channel and removal of member.
Frank will reach out regarding changing the name
Threadless Django Shop
Summer timeline for products
Daniele will reach out and encourage them again to join PyCon India 2018 as a sub-conference. Ken will pass on some additional contact in India who might be willing to assist in planning.
13 July 2017
To add agenda items to the board's next meeting, please contact the board.Back to Top