Django 1.2.3 release notes¶
Django 1.2.3 fixed a couple of release problems in the 1.2.2 release and was released two days after 1.2.2.
This release corrects the following problems:
- The patch applied for the security issue covered in Django 1.2.2 caused issues with non-ASCII responses using CSRF tokens.
- The patch also caused issues with some forms, most notably the user-editing forms in the Django administrative interface.
- The packaging manifest did not contain the full list of required files.
Having trouble? We'd like to help!
- Try the FAQ — it's got answers to many common questions.
- Search for information in the archives of the django-users mailing list, or post a question.
- Ask a question in the #django IRC channel, or search the IRC logs to see if it has been asked before.
- If you notice errors with this documentation, please open a ticket and let us know! Please only use the ticket tracker for criticisms and improvements on the docs. For tech support, use the resources above.