- Documentation version: development
Please report security issues only to email@example.com. This is a private list only open to long-time, highly trusted Django developers, and its archives are not public. For further details, please see our security policies.
Django has several official mailing lists on Google Groups that are open to anyone.
This is the right place if you are looking to ask any question regarding the installation, usage, or debugging of Django.
If it’s the first time you send an email to this list, your email must be accepted first so don’t worry if your message does not appear instantly.
The Django Core Development Mentorship list is intended to provide a welcoming introductory environment for developers interested in contributing to core Django development.
The discussion about the development of Django itself takes place here.
Please make use of django-users mailing list if you want to ask for tech support, doing so in this list is inappropriate.
A (very) low-traffic list for announcing new releases of Django and important bugfixes.
Having trouble? We'd like to help!
- Try the FAQ — it's got answers to many common questions.
- Search for information in the archives of the django-users mailing list, or post a question.
- Ask a question in the #django IRC channel, or search the IRC logs to see if it has been asked before.
- If you notice errors with this documentation, please open a ticket and let us know! Please only use the ticket tracker for criticisms and improvements on the docs. For tech support, use the resources above.