Django 2.0.1 release notes¶
Expected January 1, 2018
Django 2.0.1 fixes several bugs in 2.0.
- Fixed a regression in Django 1.11 that added newlines between
MultiWidget’s subwidgets (#28890).
- Fixed incorrect class-based model index name generation for models with
- Fixed incorrect foreign key constraint name for models with quoted
- Fixed a regression in caching of a
GenericForeignKeywhen the referenced model instance uses more than one level of multi-table inheritance (#28856).
- Reallowed filtering a queryset with
- Corrected admin check to allow a
- Fixed a regression on SQLite where
DecimalFieldreturned a result with trailing zeros in the fractional part truncated (#28915).